Menu - E. D. Jordon & Party - Cunard Line Laconia 1913
This is a very rare personalized special embossed menu for E. D. Jordon and Dinner guests aboard the Cunard Line Laconia (I) in October of 1913.
Some ha's meat an' canna' eat,
An' some can eat that want it,
But we ha'e meat an' we can eat,
So let the Laird be thankit.
Mr. and Mrs. E. D. Jordon and Party.
- Caviar Frais
- Tortue Claire
- Cailles aux Raisins
- Perdreaux en Casserole a la Creme
- Salade de Laitue
- Omelette Souffle en Surprise
- Amandes Salees
R.M.S. Laconia. Oct. 6, 1913.
- Number of Pages: 4 (Back cover is blank)
- Language(s): English
- Dimensions: 3 x 4.5 cm
Documents and Information on the R.M.S. Laconia (I) Available at the Archives
- 1911 R.M.S. Laconia (1) Ship History and Information
- 1912-08-06 R.M.S. Laconia Passenger List
- 1912 Brochure : The Cunard New Twin-Screw Steamers R.M.S. FRANCONIA and LACONIA includes many interior photographs
- 1913-06-05 Steerage Passenger Steamship Ticke - R.M.S. Laconia
- 1913-06-10 Inspection Card for Immigrants and Steerage Passengers - R.M.S. Laconia
- 1913-06-10 R.M.S. Laconia Passenger List
- 1913-06-19 Newspaper Account of the Arrival of the Laconia at Boston
- 1913-10-06 Private Pary Menu - R.M.S. Laconia
- 1914-09-08 Breakfast Menu - R.M.S. Laconia
- 1914-09-08 Dinner Menu - R.M.S. Laconia.html
- 1918 First Hand Account of the Sinking of the R.M.S. Laconia