The Cunarder - A Travel Magazine, November 1931
The November 1931 issue of The Cunarder featured articles included: Five Ways to See Havana By Vincent Engels; Cartagena Recalls Medieval Spain By Elaine Bickerstaffe; I Know A Place By Robin Douglas; Bermuda's Immortal Lovers By John MacIntyre; and Rolling On Past Rio -- For Mardi Gras By Lois Duncan Foley. Women's Fashion Article Hand Knitted Tweeds For Travelers By Ruth Seder.
The Cunarder is published on the first of every month by the Cunard Steam Ship Company, Ltd. at twenty-five Broadway, New York City. E. S. MacNutt, Editor. T. F. MacGrath, Business Manager. Walter Rowe, Advertising Manager.
- Walls of Carcassonne
(Front Cover Illustration)
- Mr. H. G. Wells
Photo of Mr. H. G. Wells arriving in New York on board the R.M.S. Aquitania
- Five Ways to See Havana
By Vincent Engels
- Invitation to the Dance
- Cartagena Recalls Medieval Spain
By Elaine Bickerstaffe
- I Know A Place
By Robin Douglas
- Circular Stairways to Heaven
- Bermuda's Immortal Lovers
By John MacIntyre
- Rolling On Past Rio -- For Mardi Gras
By Lois Duncan Foley
- Made to Play On -- Bermuda
- News of the World's Airways
By H. Volmar
- Hand Knitted Tweeds For Travelers
By Ruth Seder
Women's Fashion Article includes three photographs of tweed outfits worn by models.
- Mr. and Mrs. Ely Culbertson
Photo of Mr. and Mrs. Ely Culbertson and their children, Bruce and Joyce on board the R.M.S. Mauretania returning from Europe.
- Travel Guides and Companions
- The Pageant of Civilization by Arthur G. Brodeur
- The Story of the Huns by Marcel Brion
- Temple of the Warriors by Earl H. Morris