Union-Castle Line Archives of Historical Documents, Passenger Lists, etc.
The Union-Castle Line offered a number of passenger and freight services including Royal Mail Service; Intermediate Steamship Class Service, East African Coast Service, Mauritius Service and Service to Lobito. For the UK, They served the ports of London and Southampton.
Steamship Contracts for Passage
- 1904-10-08 Counterpart of Steerage Passenger's Contract Ticket, Union-Castle Mail Steamship Company, Limited, R.M.S. Arundale Castle, Southampton to Cape Town.
- 1906-11-12 Steamship Ticket - Steerage Passenger Contract - Southampton to Natal, South Africa aboard the S.S. Walmer Castle.
- 1929 Fleet of Steamships of the Union-Castle Line - 36 vessels plus an additional 4 being built for a total fleet of 40 ships.
- 1929 Union-Castle Line Passenger Services - Outward, Homeward and Coastwise
- 1936-05-25 Dinner Menu and Music Program - S.S. Dunluce Castle