Hamburg American Line (HAPAG) Historical Steamship Menus at the Archives
Steamship Menus from European based steamship lines offer great insight into the foods served for each meal. Favorite German dishes were a staple of many voyages for the many meals served on the ships of the Hamburg American Line. Refrigeration afforded them considerably variety in the foods prepared during the 7 to 12 day voyage from Germany to the United States.
- 1902-02-26 Breakfast Menu - Frühstück - S.S. Deutschland
- 1902-03-02 Breakfast Menu - S.S. Deutschland (English side only)
- 1910s - Undated Breakfast Menu for the S.S. Victoria Luise (1911-1914)
- 1936-07-03 Breakfast Menu for Friday; S.S. Hamburg
- 1937-07-30 Breakfast Menu, S.S. Hamburg, In German and English.
- 1937-03-11 Light Dishes Menu (Kleine Abendplatten), S.S. Hamburg, Thursday. In German and English.
- 1937-03-11 Dinner Menu, S.S. Hamburg, Music Program on back cover, Photograph of Dresden Zwinger on Front Cover. In German and English.