Passenger List, R.M.S. Berengaria, Cunard Line, July 1930, Southampton to New York
July 1930 Westbound Voyage - R.M.S. Berengaria
- Date of Voyage: 1930 July 26
- Vessel: Berengaria
- Class: Tourist Third Cabin Passengers
- Route: Southampton » Cherbourg » New York
- Captain: Sir Arthur H. Rostron, K.B.E., R.D., R.N.R.
- Number of Printed Pages: 7
- Transcription: Scanned, Not Yet Transcribed
- Tourist Third Cabin Passengers: Count Not Provided
- Senior Officers and Crew: 13 Not Verififed
- Language(s): English
- Dimensions: 12.7 x 19 cm
- Morton Allan Directory: Page 242, Column 2
Cunard Line, List of Tourist Third Cabin Passengers, Southampton to New York via Havre for the R. M. S. Berengaria, sailing on 26 July 1930, 8 Pages.
- Listing of Principal Officers
- Recovery of U.S. Head Tax
- List of Tourist Third Cabin Passengers
- Fold-out Track Chart (Unused)
GGA Inventory Ref Nbr: AMSC 2153272642
1930-07-26 Tourist Third Cabin, R.M.S. Berengaria, Southampton to New York via Cherbourg, Captain Sir Arthur H. Rostron, K.B.E., R.D., R.N.R. Included Fold-Out Track Chart.
Help us Transcribe this Passenger List!
Your membership in the Archives will provide us with the resources necessary to transcribe this passenger list. Sign up for a Archives membership for only $19.95 and use request that your one hour of research time included with your membership be used to transcribe this passenger list.