Passenger List, R.M.S. Scythia, Cunard Line, October 1929, Liverpool to Boston and New York
October 1929 Westbound Voyage - R.M.S. Scythia
- Date of Voyage: 1929 October 19 - 29
- Vessel: Scythia
- Class: Tourist Third Cabin Passengers
- Route: Liverpool » Queenstown » Galway » Boston » New York
- Captain: R. B. Irving, O.B.E., R.D., R.N.R.
- Number of Printed Pages: 24
- Transcription: Not Yet Transcribed
- Tourist Third Cabin: Count not Reported
- Senior Officers and Crew: 9
- Language(s): English
- Dimensions: 12.4 x 19 cm
- Binding: Center Staples
- Morton Allan Directory: Page 257, Column 1
1929-10-19 Tourist Third Cabin, R.M.S. Scythia, Liverpool to Boston and New York via Queenstown and Galway, Captain R. B. Irving, O.B.E., R.D., R.N.R. Included Fold-Out Track Chart.
Help us Transcribe this Passenger List!
Your membership in the Archives will provide us with the resources necessary to transcribe this passenger list. Sign up for a Archives membership for only $19.95 and use request that your one hour of research time included with your membership be used to transcribe this passenger list.