Passenger List, R.M.S. Caronia, Cunard Line, March 1928, Liverpool to Boston and New York
Tourist Third Cabin Passenger List for the Cunard Line R.M.S. Caronia, Sailing on 31 March 1928 from Liverpool to Boston and New York via Queenstown (Cobh), Commanded by Captain W. H. Hossack, R.D., R.N.R.
March 1928 Westbound Voyage - R.M.S. Caronia
- Date of Voyage: 1928 March 31 - April 9
- Vessel: Caronia
- Class: Tourist Third Cabin Passengers
- Route: Liverpool » Queenstown » Boston » New York
- Captain: W. H. Hossack, R.D., R.N.R.
- Number of Printed Pages: 21
- Transcription: Not Yet Transcribed
- Tourist Third Cabin Passengers:
- Landing at Boston: 30
- Landing at New York: 48
- Senior Officers and Crew: 9
- Tourist Third Cabin Passengers: 78
- Dimensions: 12.4 x 18.7 cm
- Morton Allan Directory: Page 250, Column 1
1928-03-31 Tourist Third Cabin, R.M.S. Caronia, Liverpool to Boston and New York via Queenstown, Captain W. H. Hossack, R.D., R.N.R. Included Fold-Out Track Chart.
Help us Transcribe this Passenger List!
Your membership in the Archives will provide us with the resources necessary to transcribe this passenger list. Sign up for a Archives membership for only $19.95 and use request that your one hour of research time included with your membership be used to transcribe this passenger list.