Passenger List, R.M.S. Aquitania, Cunard Line, November 1923, Southampton to New York
November 1923 Westbound Voyage - R.M.S. Aquitania
- Date of Voyage: 1923 November 3 - 9
- Vessel: Aquitania
- Class: Second Class Passengers
- Route: Southampton » Cherbourg » New York
- Captain: Sir James Charles, B.B.E., C.B., R.D., R.N.R.
- Number of Printed Pages: 37
- Transcription: Not Yet Transcribed
- Second Class Passengers: 435
- Senior Officers and Crew: 11
- Notable Passengers: Not Researched
- Language(s): English
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 18.8 cm
- Morton Allan Directory: Page 216, Column 1
1923-11-03 Second Class, R.M.S. Aquitania, Southampton to New York via Cherbourg. Captain Sir James Charles, K.B.E., C.B., R.D., R.N.R. Contains Information specific to Eastbound and Westbound passengers in separate sections. Featured one page Best Features list of the R.M.S. Franconia, Cruising Ship de Luxe.
Help us Transcribe this Passenger List!
Your membership in the Archives will provide us with the resources necessary to transcribe this passenger list. Sign up for a Archives membership for only $19.95 and use request that your one hour of research time included with your membership be used to transcribe this passenger list.