Port of Fiume Passenger Lists
The Free State of Fiume was an independent free state which existed between 1920 and 1924. Its territory of 28 km2 (11 sq mi) comprised the city of Fiume (now in Croatia and, since the end of World War II, known as Rijeka) and rural areas to its north, with a corridor to its west connecting it to Italy.
In January 1924, the Kingdom of Italy and the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes signed the Treaty of Rome (27 January 1924), agreeing to the annexation of Fiume by Italy and the absorption of Sušak by the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes; this took effect on 16 March 1924.
Transcribed Passenger Lists for the Port of Fiume
- Steamship Line: Cunard Line
- Steamship: R.M.S. Pannonia
- Class of Passengers: Saloon
- Date of Departure: 19 August 1905
- Route: Trieste to New York via Fiume, Palermo and Naples
- Commander: Captain E. Pentecost