Passenger List, S.S. Independence, American Export Lines, November 1954, Naples to New York
November 1954 Westbound Voyage - S.S. Independence
- Date of Voyage: 1954 November 9
- Vessel: Independence
- Class: Cabin Class Passengers
- Route: Italy to the United States via France and Gibraltar
- Ports of Call: Naples » Genoa » Cannes » Gibraltar » New York
- Port Codes: NAP-GOA-CEQ-GIB-NYC
- Captain: Hugh L. Switzer
- Number of Printed Pages: N/A
- Transcription: Not Yet Transcribed
- Cabin Class Passengers: Count Not Reported
- Senior Officers and Crew: N/A
- Language(s): English
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 23.5 cm
- Binding: Center Staples
Help us Transcribe this Passenger List!
Your membership in the Archives will provide us with the resources necessary to transcribe this passenger list. Sign up for a Archives membership for only $19.95 and use request that your one hour of research time included with your membership be used to transcribe this passenger list.
1954-11-09 Cabin, S.S. Independence, Naples to New York via Genoa, Cannes, and Gibraltar. Captain Hugh L. Switzer. Italian Government Emigration Commissioner, Major Nicola Dellino and Italian Emigration Doctor Dr. Roberto Botto Rossa were also on board.