The World's Greatest War: The Triumph of America's Army and Navy - Peace Treaty Edition
The World's Greatest War: The Triumph of America's Army and Navy - Peace Treaty Edition By Thomas H. Russell. Profusely Illustrated. Black and White Photographs; 6" x 9"; 642 pages. Copyright 1919.
This volume also includes:
- Official Story of American Operations in France by General John J. Pershing
From General John. J. Pershing's Report to Secretary of War - Current History Magazine, January 1920
- Chronology of American Operations in Europe by General Peyton C. March
- The Story of the Marines and American Naval Operations in European Waters by Josephus Daniels
- Naval Battles of the War by Admiral William S. Sims U.S.N.
Library of Congress Listing
- LC Control No.: 14020873
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: [Russell, Thomas Herbert], 1862- [from old catalog]
- Main Title: The world’s greatest war; a thrilling story of the most sanguinary struggles of all the ages, its battles and strategy;
- Published/Created: [Chicago, The Homewood press, c1914]
- Description: 1 p.l., -416. 416a-416b p. front., illus., plates, ports., maps. 22 cm.
- Subjects: World War, 1914-1918.
- LC Classification: D523 .R82