American Expeditionary Forces: Divisions
U.S. Government Printing Office, Order of Battle of the United States Land Forces in the World War, Volume 2, American Expeditionary Forces: Divisions © 1937/1988, Center of Military History, United States Army, U.S. Government Printing Office, Hardcover, 451 Pages. 940.4'12'73. cover of book is dark blue with insignia of the United States but no lettering. Title on Binding.
Subject: United States, Army -- History -- World War, 1914 - 1918.
- Regular Army Divisions
- National Guard Divisions
- National Army Divisions
- Composition of Divisions
- Tables of Organization of Divisions
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: 87600306
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Main Title: Order of battle of the United States land forces in the World War.
- Published/Created: Washington, D.C. : Center of Military History, United States Army, 1988.
- Related Names: Center of Military History.
- Description: 3 v. in 5 : ill., col. maps ; 24 cm.
- v. 1. American Expeditionary Forces : General Headquarters, armies, army corps, Services of Supply, separate forces --
- v. 2. American Expeditionary Forces : divisions --
- v. 3. Zone of the interior.
- pt. 1. Organization and activities of the War Department.
- pt. 2. Territorial departments, tactical divisions organized in 1918, posts, camps, and stations.
- pt. 3. Directory of troops (3 v.).
- Reprint. Originally published: Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1931-1949.
- Includes indexes.
- Subjects: United States. Army --History --World War, 1914-1918.
- LC Classification: D570 .O73 1988
- Dewey Class No.: 940.4/12/73 19
- Government Document No.: D114.2:B32
- Geographic Area Code: n-us---