United States Army Field Service Regulations - 1914
United States Army, Field Service Regulations - 1914, © 1914,1917, Military Publishing Company, New York, Hardcover, 240 Pages. War Department, Document No. 475, Office of the Chief of Staff.
The following Field Service Regulations, revised by the General Staff of the Army, are approved and published for the information and government of the Regular Army and the Organized Militia, and in time of war, the Volunteer forces.
- Appendices of Useful Information
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: war17000098
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Corporate Name: United States. War Dept. General Staff.
- Main Title: Field service regulations, United States Army. 1914, corrected to April 15, 1917 (changes nos. 1-6)
- Published/Created: Washington, Govt. Print. Off., 1917.
- Related Names: George Fabyan Collection (Library of Congress)
- Description: 244 p. illus. (part col.) 14 cm.
- Subjects: United States. Army --Field service --Regulations.
- Series: War Dept. doc. no. 475
- LC Classification: U173 .A5 1917
- LC Copy: U173 .A5 1917 Copy 3 Copy 3. Fabyan item no. 726.
- Other System No.: (OCoLC)959098
- Quality Code: premarc