The New International Marketplace at the Gjenvick-Gjønvik Archives
The Gjenvick-Gjønvik Archives strives to bring its visitors the very best in primary source documents, historical ephemera, historical articles and images covering transatlantic steamship travel, immigration and related topics from the 1880s through 1954. Help us continue to bring this outstanding resource to students, researchers, genealogists and historians for decades to come. Consider utilizing these links to many popular online merchants.
United States Marketplace
- Beauty and Hair Care Products
- Books, eBooks, CDs, DVDs, Video Games
- Consumer Electronics
- Contact Lens - Contact Lenses
- Continuing Education, Colleges and Universities
- Cosmetics and Skin Care Products
- Fashion Accessories
- Fine Jewelry | Jewelers
- Flowers - Floral Arrangements
- Genealogy Products and Services
- Gift Baskets
- Gourmet Foods and Confections
- Greeting Cards
- Insurance - Health, Auto, Dental and More!
- Luggage, Backpacks, Shoulder Bags and Totes
- Newspapers & Magazines
- Printer Ink & Toner
- Quality Clothing Fashions
- Quality Gifts and Business Essentials
- Sports Equipment: snowboards, boots, bindings, skateboards, wind surfing gear, wakeboarding, skate shoes, clothing, and accessories.
- Sports Fan Merchandise
- Toys and Games
- Travel - Air Lines, Hotels, Car Rentals
- Wedding and Bridal Products and Services
- Weight Loss Programs - Phyiscal Fitness
We will continue to add merchants, categories and countries. Check back often for the lastest opportunities to purchase the items you need and support the Archives at the same time.