Vintage Brochure - S.S. Leviathan - Sitting Room and Breakfast Room -1923
First Class Staterooms and Suites
Large format photographs provide views of the opulence of the Suites and Staterooms on board the luxury liner Leviathan. Passengers are shown in various rooms that comprise the large suites including the Sitting Room and Breakfast Room.
The rooms of the Leviathan are of varied but unfailing charm. The walls here are light gray with light tan curtains.
A bedroom of a suite. The walls are a very light tan, the carpet black and tan, the furniture covering and bedspreads a gay green.
A corner of a suite. This room is beautifully done in corn color and mulberry.
The Sitting Room of a suite. Blue hangings and blue coverings on the satin wood furniture are charming against corn colored walls.
Breakfast Room of one of the Premier suites —delightful for an informal morning meal.
1923 USL S.S. Leviathan Brochure Sections (Quick Links)
- The S.S. Leviathan - Troup Transport to Luxury Liner
- Views and Information on the Ritz-Carlton Room, Library and Winter Garden
- The Social Hall, Tea Room and Smoking Room
- First Class Staterooms and Suites, Sitting Room and Breakfast Room
- Scenes of Staterooms and Suites of the First Class Passengers
- Views of Second Class; Facts about the Leviathan and Other Ships