Spring and Summer Travel Number 1938, United States Lines Brochure
1938 USL Brochure covers the Officers and Staff, Scenes of Voyages and Passengers, Interior Photographs and Sailings to Europe for 1938.
SPRING AND SUMMER TRAVEL NUMBER 1938
United States Lines Log
Every year, especially at the peak season during the summer months, we he had to disappoint many of our former passengers simply because there were no accommodations left. So if you are planning a trip to Europe. this year, we are taking this opportunity to urge you to make your reservations at the earliest possible moment. Even though passenger lists for summer sailings are rapidly reaching capacity, there are a number of good accommodations still available. But once again—see your Travel Agent now so that you can get just the type of stateroom you want.
- Staff Members of the Ocean Liners of United States Lines
- Scenes From The Voyages Of United States Lines Ocean Liners
- Activities of Passengers On Board USL Ocean Liners
- The Excitement of a Transatlantic Voyage on USL
- Here Are Some Typical Staterooms And What They Cost
- Spring & Summer Sailings To All Europe For 1938
-:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:- -:-
|Front Cover||Officers And Crew Of The SS Washington||Views Of The SS Washington||Spring And Summer Sailings To All Europe|
|American One Class Ships||Typical Staterooms||Back Cover|
Brochure Courtesy of Pat Tiffany 2012