The S.S. Leviathan - Scenes of Staterooms and Suites of the First Class Passengers
Experience the first class luxuries of this grand ocean liner, Leviathan, in its Suites and Staterooms. These photographs include a number of women passengers in the latest fashions from the 1920's.
A typical stateroom with fireplace. Nothing could be more charming than this room with soft gray walls, pomegranatin curtains and bedspreads, black and beige carpet.
Bedroom of a suite. The color scheme is Nile green, gray and black. The pictures are 18th Century color prints.
A stateroom with bath adjoining. Note the spaciousness and attractiveness of these rooms.
No detail either of convenience or beauty is lacking in the rooms of the Leviathan.
A typical stateroom with bath. The walls are panelled in mahogany of a light brown Hepplewhite color.
1923 USL S.S. Leviathan Brochure Sections (Quick Links)
- The S.S. Leviathan - Troup Transport to Luxury Liner
- Views and Information on the Ritz-Carlton Room, Library and Winter Garden
- The Social Hall, Tea Room and Smoking Room
- First Class Staterooms and Suites, Sitting Room and Breakfast Room
- Scenes of Staterooms and Suites of the First Class Passengers
- Views of Second Class; Facts about the Leviathan and Other Ships