Fleet of Steamships, Directors, Offices and Agencies - 1893 Cunard Passenger's Log Book
This page covers the fleet of the Cunard Line as of 1893, the Directors, the Principle Offices in Liverpool and the primary agencies in the UK and Abroad. There is also the standard Eastbound and Westbound sailing schedules.
Fleet Of Steamships -- Ocean Service
- British Queen
The Cunard Steam Ship Company, Ltd.
Directors, Principal Officers, Principal Establishments, &c,
- Sir John Burns, Bart., Chairman Of The Board.
- David Jardine, Chairman Of Executive Committee.
- Wilfrid A. Bevan
- Sir Wm. Bower Forwood.
- William Cunard
- John Williamson
- THOMAS BOUMPHREY, General Manager
- ALBERT P. MOORHOUSE, Secretary
- Commander WM. WATSON, R.N.R., General Superintendent
- JAMES BAIN, R.N.R., Superintendent Engineer
Great Britain & Ireland
- 8 Water St. (Head Office)
- 1 Rumford Street.
- Palmerston Buildings, Bishopsgate St., E.C.
- 13 Pall Mall, S.W.
- Glasgow-30 Jamaica Street.
- Manchester—18 Brazenose Street.
- Queenstown-3 Scott's Square.
- Belfast-49 Queen's Square.
- New York—Vernon H. Brown &Co., 4 Bowling Green.
- Boston—Alex. Martin, 99 State St.
- Chicago—F. G. Whiting, 131 Randolph Street.
- Havre—James Winning, 21 Quai d'Orleans.
- Paris—Antoni Drouard, 38 Avenue de I'Opera.
Sailings from Liverpool for New York every Saturday and alternate Tuesday ; and for Boston every Thursday.
Sailings from New York every Saturday and alternate Tuesday; and from Boston every Saturday.
Quick Links to Other Sections of this Brochures
- Fleet of Steamships, Directors, Offices and Agencies
- Schedule of Voyages and Rates
- The Formation of the Cunard Line
- Construction and Launch of the Campania
- Introduction, Plating, Keel Plate, Bulkheads, Decks, Stern Framing, Rudder
- The Launch, Engine and Boilers, Circulating Pumps, Propellers, Starting Gear
- Reversing Engine, Boilers, Electric Lighting, Navigating Appliances, Captain's Bridge, Compasses
- Steering Gear, Rudder, Search Light, Light Tower, Passenger Accomodation (Overview)
- Dining Saloon and Drawing Room
- Smoking Room and Library
- Cabin Class Staterooms
- Second Class and Steerage Accommodations
- Heating and Safety Equipment
- Kitchen, Galley, Meals and Cargo
- Barber Shop and Lavatories
- Crew Count (Manpower) on a Steamship
The brochure is available for purchase. See our Booklets and Brochures for Sale items for further information.