Vintage Fashions - The West End Clothiers Co., Ltd - London - 1908
The West End Clothiers Company of London offered high-end tailored clothing for the sophisticated gentleman - Fashions for Men who would typically travel Saloon or First Class aboard the transatlantic steamships.
THE WEST END CLOTHIERS CO., LTD.
Established over Quarter of a Century.
THE. PIONEERS of HIGH-CLASS TAILORING at POPULAR PRICES. Over 300,000 Customers on our Books, which number is increasing daily. This wonderful record has been achieved by our always giving the HIGHEST POSSIBLE VALUE, and never asking a Customer to keep a garment that failed to give satisfaction.
- LOUNGE SUIT, to order - - $12.50
- TROUSERS, to order - - - $3.25
The Celebrated " MITCHELL-PROOF " RAINCOAT,
To order or ready to wear - From L2 2 0 ($10.50).
WE EMPLOY THE BEST CUTTERS IN THE TRADE.
WE GIVE THE HIGHEST VALUE AND GUARANTEE SATISFACTION.
WE ARE THE LARGEST BUYERS OF CLOTH IN THE RETAIL TRADE.
- 71 & 72, Strand, W.C.;
- 37, Ludgate Hill, E.C.;
- 66, Regent Street, W.:
- 395, Oxford Street, W.;
- 1 & 2, Poultry, Cheapside, E.C.;
- 65, 66 & 67, Gracechurch Street, E.C.;
- 4, Oxford Street, W., corner of Tottenham Court Road.
- LIVERPOOL -33 & 35, Castle Street;
- MANCHESTER-39, Market Street;
- EDINBURGH-3, North Bridge;
- DUBLIN—College Green ; and at
- LEEDS, BRADFORD, SHEFFIELD and GLASGOW.
THE WEST END CLOTHIERS CO., LTD., beg to take this opportunity of thanking their large American and Canadian clientele for their past kind patronage. and beg to solicit a continuance of same.