Picture History of American Passenger Ships (2001)
Picture History of American Passenger Ships by William H. Miller, Jr., Paperback 118 Pages, Dover Publications, Inc., Mineola, New York © 2001. ISBN: 0-486-40967-8. Includes bibliographical references and index.
Loving tribute to luxury liners documents more than 100 ships, including the Leviathan, the America, the Independence, the President Polk, and the United States. Detailed captions provide a wealth of information on tonnage, speed, size, and passenger load. Introduction. Preface by David Perry. Bibliography. Index. Approximately 200 photographs.
Library of Congress Catalog Listing
- LC Control No.: 00052379
- Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
- Personal Name: Miller, William H., 1948-
- Main Title: Picture history of American passenger ships / William H. Miller, Jr.
- Portion of Title: American passenger ships
- Published/Created: Mineola, N.Y. : Dover Publications, 2001.
- Description: ix, 118 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- ISBN: 0486409678 (pbk.)
- Notes: Includes bibliographical references (p. 116) and index.
- Subjects: Passenger ships --United States --Pictorial works.
- LC Classification: VM381 .M449823 2001
- Dewey Class No.: 387.5/42/0973 21
- Geographic Area Code: n-us---
- Quality Code: pc