Merchant Fleets 9: Anchor Line
- Author: Duncan Haws
- Title: Merchant Fleets 9: Anchor Line
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 98
- ISBN: 0-946378-05-3
- Publisher: TCL (Travel Creatours Limited) Publications
- Location: Burwash, East Sussex, United Kingdom
- Pub. Date: 1986
- Language: English UK
- Subjects: Merchant Marine--History
- Notes: Ex Libris Michael T. Connell #12855
- Size: 6 1/8" x 9 1/8"
- Dust Jacket: No
- List Price:
- Synopsis: Contains a chronology of the main events in the company's history and a full fleet list which includes detailed technical data and a brief history of each vessel. Copiously illustrated with Haws' specially produced scale profile drawings.
From the Back Cover
The ninth title in this widely collected reference series on the world's merchant fleets, past and present, is devoted to the Anchor Line. Commencing with a chronology of the main events in the company's history this is followed by a full list of all of the 174 ships owned together with technical details and the career history of each. The ship list is illustrated with 100 scale profile drawings the the author, covering 168 vessels.
This important series makes an invaluable addition to any maritime enthusiast's library.
- Funnel and Flag Colour Details
- Explanatory Notes
- Anchor Line Chronological History
- Fleet Index
- Illustrated Fleet Index
Library of Congress Catalog Listing