Merchant Fleets 12: Cunard Line
- Author: Duncan Haws
- Title: Merchant Fleets 12: Cunard Line
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 108
- ISBN: 0-946378-08-8
- Publisher: TCL (Travel Creatours Limited) Publications
- Location: Burwash, East Sussex, United Kingdom
- Pub. Date: 1987
- Language: English UK
- Subjects: Merchant Marine--History
- Description: Company history is followed by the 215 vessels of the fleet to date covered by 122 scale line drawings details and career history of every ship.
- Notes: scarcity: hard to find
- Size: 6 1/8" x 9 1/8"
- Dust Jacket: No
- List Price:
- Synopsis: This volume is a rewrite and massive update of the second volume in the series which detailed the Cunard Line. It covers all 215 ships that have sailed under the company’s flag up to 1986, with complete technical details and histories of every ship.
- Funnel and Flag Colour Details
- Cunard Line Chronological History
- Fleet Index
- Illustrated Fleet List
Library of Congress Catalog Listing