Bangor Punta Advertisements and Other Documents for Piper Aircraft
- 1978 7 Facts About Learning To Fly From Piper Aircraft
- 1978 Introducing the Piper Dakota
- 1978 The Piper AG Planes - Agricultural Aircraft
- 1979 The '79 PIPERS More Airplane for the Dollar (Includes All Model Performance Chart)
- 1979 The '79 PIPERS: More Airplane For The Dollar Brochure (Covers all models)
- 1980 Saratoga SP & Turbo Saratoga SP
- 1980-09-18 Piper Aircraft News Release: Cheyenne III Deliveries Underway
- 1980-09-18 Piper Aircraft News Release: Commitment to the Business Aircraft Market
- 1980-09-18 Piper Aircraft News Release: Extended Range for Cheyenne IIIs
- 1980-09-18 Piper Aircraft News Release: New Cheyenne II XL Business Turboprop
- 1981 Piper Cheyenne II XL - Specifications, Diagrams and Photo
- 1983 The New Cheyenne IV
The Showdown of Piper Aircraft - Chris-Craft Industries v. Bangor Punta Corporation
In 1969, The Piper Family agreed to sell Piper Aircraft to Bangor Punta Corporation which started an eight-year court battle with the loosing bidder, Chris-Craft Industries, culminating in a Supreme Court decision in 1977.
U.S. Supreme Court
PIPER v. CHRIS-CRAFT INDUSTRIES, 430 U.S. 1 (1977)
430 U.S. 1
PIPER ET AL. v. CHRIS-CRAFT INDUSTRIES, INC.
CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE SECOND CIRCUIT
Argued October 6, 1976
Decided February 23, 1977*
Together with No. 75-354, First Boston Corp. v. Chris-Craft Industries, Inc., and No. 75-355, Bangor Punta Corp. et al. v. Chris-Craft Industries, Inc., also on certiorari to the same court.